Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rihanna - "Only Girl (In the World)" Music Video


Today Rihanna released the video to the first single of her comeback album after her controversial effort Rated R. "Only Girl (In the World)" is a up-tempo dominant dance-pop song that incorporates elements of Eurodance-pop and makes me want to shake my naughty bottom all over the place (but not as much as the David Guetta assisted "Who's That Chick" lol). The track has reached number one in six countries and has made it's way into the top ten in seven other countries as it dominates the sound waves with its sexy lyrics and powerful chorus.

I'd be lying if I did not say that this video is NOTHING like I would have expected it to be, but it's still really cute. I love the bold colors and the landscape. My favorite part is the scene with the fireworks! This video is really just visually pleasing and centers on her beauty. It's different, but in a good way and I like that. I would have liked to see a little dancing, but the video is still satisfying without needing to ask for more.


♥Kimokeo

2 comments:

  1. This video is one completely AMAZING spectacle! I expected it to be different until I read her interview last week when she talked about what the video would be like and after that my vision for it really did match up with the finished product. I love the beautiful landscape and that field of flowers made me wanna jump in naked. I didn't expect dancing from this so maybe that's why I'm not too effected that she really didn't do much of it. I just all around really like this video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! The more I watch it, the more I love it!

    ReplyDelete