Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Poetry: Untitled #2

You don’t have to pretend to be happy
Or forfeit yourself to please me
And I’ll understand it
You’re free to exploit yourself
Or condemn someone else
And I’ll sympathize with it
I’ll listen to your highs and your lows
Your to’s and your fro’s
And I’ll keep it

You may choose to take off and take flight
Or stay in one place all your life
And I won’t judge it
You can fall into the abyss
On the way to your bliss
I’ll empathize with it
I’ll hear you’re deepest of loathes
Your sensory overloads
And I’ll forgive it

I accept you for who you are
I accept you if you change
Even if you fuck up
I bet you’re wondering when
You’ve conditionally filled
My proverbial cup
Solace knows no judgment
Or knows when you’ve confessed
One too many sins
But this is only love
And love that only I
Can truly give

I’ll commit to your certainty doubts
Your claustrophobic freak-outs
I won’t forsake you
I’ll decode your astral premonitions
Stabilize cerebral elevations
I’m not above it
I’ll grant you space to travel
Or love you from afar
Even if it means I’ll lose you

♥Kimokeo

No comments:

Post a Comment