Saturday, July 24, 2010

Salt


Salt, a lovely action thriller, just recently released, July 23rd, in movie theaters. It stars my favorite actress of all time, Angelina Jolie, which makes the film pure greatness just for casting her in the leading rule, especially since she is think about retiring (which saddens me to the greatest degree!). The film is directed by Phillip Noyce, I'm not familiar with his work, but from the looks of the trailers and previews he must be pretty good, but even if he isn't, Angelina Jolie will make up for it! So... Do you know who Salt is?

♥Kimokeo

PS -- I so can't wait to see it!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm about to go see this movie TODAY I can NOT wait. I'm gonna do a movie review on my blog when i get back home. I just KNOW it's gonna be an amazing movie

    ReplyDelete