Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rihanna is Putting In Work!


With her singles "Te Amo" and "Rockstar 101" and also her appearance on Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" (of which the video has just recently been shot) in circulation, Rihanna has no plans of taking any breaks. With the release of the lead single to her 5th studio to drop by the end of the summer, and the album dropping later this year; I must say, I'm excited for the new material. I didn't get into Rihanna until her "Good Girl Gone Bad" era, and "Rated R" really did it ALL for me! So, KIMO IS READY!!! I just hope she loses the red hair by then because Kimo no likey the red hair on her.

♥Kimokeo

1 comment:

  1. I didn't really start liking Rihanna until "A Girl Like Me"(i think that's the name), but I've grown to like her more and more with each passing album. Rated R made me fall MADLY in love her. I LOVE that album!

    ReplyDelete